- Be proactive about doing something together that he really enjoys. Make a date, get him excited, and share his enthusiasm!
- Create a cheerful atmosphere when he comes home.
- Be creative when you express your love, both in words and in actions.
- Send a snail-mail love note to him at the office, affirming him in his work.
- Take time for the two of you to sit and talk calmly (schedule it when necessary).
- Help him to finish his goals, hobbies, or education when your see he needs it.
- Participate in shoulder-to-shoulder activities with him (like watching a movie and such) without talking. Sometimes men just like to BE with you and not talk.
- Try not to argue over money. Peacefully discuss future expenditures instead.
- Tell him you love him more often.
- Thank him for just being himself.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Tips tO Love
Just wanna share tips here.
As a newly- bride,
i alsO want tO do many things with my husband.
such as: honeymOon , dating..;D, shopping together..
But, since we are far away,
no much time spends..heee :D
After done with prepare audit test for my student, blogwalking to others blog :)..
Nice story tO share: jokes
There’s an old joke about one of our presidents walking with his wife, who sees one of her old boyfriends in a less-than-glorious occupation. The president looks at the old boyfriend and remarks, “If you hadn’t married me, you might be married to that guy.”
The first lady answers calmly, “If I had married him, he’d be president.” (hehe :D~ agreed!)
Now, occupation is not the measure of a man. But as a wife, you do possess a unique power to inspire your husband. Your loving vision of the man he’s becoming propels him toward greatness—not necessarily by the world’s yardstick of success, or even your own, but of God’s.
When you believe in him, he is secure. He can take the leaps of faith required to surmount fear. He can bear up under pressure, pioneer new territory.
Here, i just want to share tips to Inspired Your husband
Here are some pictures taken with my husband a few weeks agO.. "bercinta selepaS kawen.. ;), dapat g dating tempat yg korang suke..huhu.."
Tetibe teringat (tp klu time couple dah g jln2 dgn bf korang skali rupenyer bukan ur husband cmner tuh? haha.. Ade senior2 ckp maksudnyer korang dah hilang la salah satu nikmat lepas kawen..haha..)
aT Hotel Jubilee, Brunei
wiTh mY belOved HusBand :D
Coffee or tea??
Breakfast.. "the sCrambLer"
Posted by Dalila at Monday, September 17, 2012