Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Unexpected happy event in my life ;D

hye blogger,
Thanks again for visiting or blogwalking here..
As usual, i always had in my mind to keep write here...
Even that had happened for last few weeks..

It happened when my husband invited me went to alumni Maahad Muhammadi Perempuan event..
As usual, i'm not really sure whether i will go or not.
Then, Allah had decided that i will go for that day..

When i first entering that house gate..
Suddenly,senior announced that a newly bride had arrived..
I was touched..seriously..
Even they were senior from batch 1989..
they quite friendly..

Really enjOy there with my husband and few maahadians friends..
That makes me recall my lifetime at maahad school..

The most touching part that you can memorizing it. Can you all guess what?
It is when the song was dedicated special to us. Really touch my feeling.
It is the happiest event in my life.

They also had website to all ex-maahadians.
Click here
 (my husband & me here)

Here my camera candid by me,




(nice view)



 My husband with his friends.

~Us... <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">


So sweet rite?
~Miss my time at Maahad Muhammadi perempuan,KB~

No comments: